Customer Service Agent
REMOTE, Work-From-Home Position
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
The Customer Service Agent supports our customers across all lines of our business - processing book orders, managing conference registrations, responding to inquiries, and much, much more! This is a fast-paced position that requires multitasking and clear communication with customers and colleagues across multiple departments. It's a great opportunity to learn the many facets of Solution Tree.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Process orders for physical products, digital resources, and event registrations
- Process, monitor, and review customer returns, working with our third-party warehouse to confirm counts and corrections
- Communicate daily with customers over a variety of inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Collaborate with other departments throughout our company to ensure a satisfactory experience for our customers
- Other duties as assigned
The Customer Service Agent must have customer service experience, basic computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Zoom and Google docs), attention to detail, and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated. Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.