Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
The Financial Analyst is a member of the Accounting & Finance department and will work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis team in building the annual plan, tracking the company’s performance against the plan, analyzing business performance to create projections, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions through data analysis and reporting. They will possess strong technical computer skills and demonstrate excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills. They will work closely with their team and other departments to provide timely, accurate, and meaningful information to internal stakeholders. To succeed in this role, they will manage large amounts of data and be able to summarize the data for management in a meaningful and actionable manner.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Analyze business and financial data.
- Assist with annual plan (budget) and quarterly projection processes.
- Analyze sales data by product, customer, and territory classifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable learning and working in a variety of software applications.
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take initiative, and manage time effectively.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Accounting, or a related field required.
- 0-2 years of professional experience as a financial analyst or accountant.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.