Professional Development Senior Account Manager
Position can be remote/WFH.
The Senior Account Manager is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on ensuring a high-touch, high-quality professional development experience for our customers. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for creating contracts, collecting feedback, collaborating with field sales professionals, and maintaining excellent communication with internal and external customers. The Senior Account Manager will follow a systematic approach to match the appropriate education experts to deliver professional development to schools and districts across North America. He/she will spend time developing relationships via phone and email in order to coordinate logistics. The Senior Account Manager is adept at problem-solving and focuses on the detail to ensure that the sale is secured.
Summary of essential job functions
- Manages contracting and logistics for a portfolio of business valued at $2M-$3M
- Demonstrates ability to understand and convey company products and selling points
- Creates and/or reviews contracts that range between $25K - $2M
- Matches the appropriate education experts to deliver a high quality experience for the customer
- Coordinates implementation of mid-to-large sized contracts from the office being mindful of profitability
- Develops relationships with internal and external customers to drive business
- Collaborates closely with the field sales team, providing feedback and support to accelerate sales
- Works with internal education specialists for advanced implementation when needed
- Reviews documents to ensure that contract deliverables align with company products and services
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment.
- Possible travel to trade shows and/or Solution Tree events.
This is a full-time remote position with occasional travel required. As the Senior Account Manager, you will contribute to our goal of maintaining our position as the premier K–12 professional development provider in North America. The best candidate will have K–12 educational experience and/or relevant office experience. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation, need little supervision, and are committed to team success. Candidates must be self-motivated with an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are critical. Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy are required. Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
Light lifting may be required on occasion.