Relationship Development Manager
- Bloomington, IN
- Full Time
- Solution Tree, Inc.
- Mid Level
The Relationship Development Manager is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on identifying, recruiting and supporting new presenter talent. He/she will be responsible for creating a pipeline of presenter candidates to ensure departmental goals are met. The Relationship Development Manager excels at cultivating relationships in schools and districts that demonstrate success implementing the work of Solution Tree authors. The Relationship Development Manager thinks strategically, problem solves, and interacts well with a wide range of personalities in various positions. He/she is self-motivated and highly collaborative. The Relationship Development Manager is adept at successful strategic relationship management and demonstrates high levels of professionalism.
Summary of essential job functions
- Builds influential candidate relationships and acts as a point of contact.
- Communicates application requirements to candidates and walks candidates through application process
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases and other sources as appropriate
- Preliminarily screen applicant qualifications
- Involved with the collection of associate portfolios and creation of summaries of potential associate information for author and/or Solution Tree review.
- Partners with professional development leadership to determine capacity needs
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Serves as a resource for K-12 schools that submit evidence of effectiveness data
- Demonstrate ability to understand company products and services and increase awareness in targeted schools and districts
- Demonstrates ability to understand presenter strengths and selling points, and can effectively convey that knowledge to the professional development staff through various avenues
- Assist internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment
- Travel to customer sites as needed
This is a full-time position with regular travel required. As the Professional Development Relationship Development Manager, you will contribute to our goal of maintaining our position as the premier K–12 professional development provider in North America. The best candidate will have K–12 educational experience and/or relevant recruiting experience. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation, need little supervision, and are committed to team success. Candidates must be self-motivated and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are critical. Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy are required. Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
Light lifting may be required on occasion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.