Market Development Coordinator
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
The Market Development Coordinator is focused on the success of the Solution Tree brand in the Texas market. They will have a strong understanding of existing internal processes while creating unique systems to support the Texas State Office. The Market Development Coordinator will establish effective relationships across a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external, to advance goals and priorities. In addition to general office and administrative support, they will leverage an advanced attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting, professional communication, and successful delivery of special projects. The drive to seek collaboration, provide meaningful feedback and serve others are critical for success.
Summary of essential job functions
- Serves as point of support for State Office teams, including onboarding of new team members
- Generates reports/data that inform a variety of market growth plans
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to facilitate special projects and identified customer needs
- Establishes systems that maximize production through technology and organizational efficiency
- Ensures project milestones are met, communicating relevant changes to stakeholders
- Supports identified partnerships to ensure the timely completion of required deliverables
- Develops relationships through collaboration and a demonstration of organizational expertise
- Identifies challenges and potential resolutions with poise and respect for all stakeholders
- Performs effectively in a remote environment while advancing priorities
- Reviews documents and communications for accuracy and tone
- Responds to all email and phone communication in a professional and timely manner
- Travels to events and team meetings as needed
- Completes other work-related duties as assigned
This is a full-time position based in the greater Austin, Texas area that requires 15%-20% travel. While the position is primarily remote, candidates will work from our Texas State Office (northern metro area) as needed. As the Market Development Coordinator, you will contribute to our goal of maintaining our position as the premier K–12 professional development provider in North America. The best candidate will have relevant program/project growth experience and exposure to K-12 educational structures. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation and are committed to team success. Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are critical. Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy are required. Bachelor’s degree is required. Mastery in Microsoft Office is essential, experience with a CRM is preferred.
Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Solution Tree is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.