- WORK FROM HOME 3 DAYS A WEEK (HYBRID) | 1 to 2 DAYS A WEEK IN BLOOMINGTON, IN
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. Our headquarters is located in beautiful downtown Bloomington, Indiana, home of Indiana University and some of the best cultural, educational, and natural resources in the area. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
Perform various tasks within our Accounting Department processes such as Accounts Receivable entry, Contract Billing, and other department tasks as assigned.
- Enter customer payments and follow up on past due invoices
- Invoice customers for services provided
- Enter accounts payable invoices for payment
- Assist with various month-end processes
- Collaboration with the other departments on customer-related matters
- Other projects as assigned
- Equivalent combination of education and experience. Associates Degree in Accounting/Bookkeeping a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and NetSuite (preferred, not required).
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data.
This is a full-time position, HYBRID work schedule, requiring the person to work 1 to 2 days per week in-person at the Solution Tree corporate office in Bloomington, IN. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.