Marzano Resources Account Manager
100% Remote/Work-From-Home Position
Marzano Resources, formerly Marzano Research, is dedicated to helping K–12 educators advance student achievement. Built on the foundation of Dr. Robert J. Marzano’s 50 years of education research, Marzano Resources supports teachers and administrators through customizable on-site professional development, educator events, virtual coaching, books, videos, and online courses. Our associates and authors are thought leaders in the field of education and deliver research-backed guidance for all major areas of schooling, including curriculum development, instruction, assessment, student engagement, and personalized competency-based education. Marzano Resources is located in Centennial, Colorado, with additional offices in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
Marzano Resources Account Manager
The Account Manager is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on ensuring a high-touch, high-quality professional development experience for our customers. The Account Manager is responsible for creating contracts, collecting feedback, collaborating with field sales professionals, and maintaining excellent communication with internal and external customers. The Account Manager will follow a systematic approach to match the appropriate education experts to deliver professional development to schools and districts across North America. The Account Manager will spend time developing relationships via phone and email to coordinate logistics. The Account Manager works independently, is detail-oriented, and is adept at problem solving.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manages contracting and logistics for a portfolio of business
- Demonstrates ability to understand and convey company products and services
- Creates and/or reviews contracts
- Matches the appropriate education experts to deliver a high-quality experience for the customer
- Coordinates implementation of professional development contracts with a high level of customer service
- Develops relationships with internal and external customers to drive business
- Collaborates closely with the field sales team, providing feedback and support to accelerate sales
- Reviews documents to ensure that contract deliverables align with company products and services
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment
- Possible travel to Marzano Resources events
This is a full-time remote position with minimal travel required. As the Account Manager, you will contribute to our goal of maintaining our position as the premier K–12 professional development provider in North America. The best candidate will have customer success experience and/or relevant office experience. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation, need little supervision, and are committed to team success. Candidates must be self-motivated with an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are critical. Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy are required. Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Marzano Resources is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated.
Marzano Resources is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.