Professional Development Project Manager
- Bloomington, IN
- Full Time
- Solution Tree, Inc.
- Mid Level
100% Remote/Work-From-Home Position
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
Professional Development Project Manager
The Project Manager is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on ensuring a high-touch, high-quality professional development experience for our customers. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of project logistics and communication, ensuring all deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and within the established content guidelines. The Project Manager thinks strategically, understands internal processes, and interacts well with a wide range of personalities in various positions. The Project Manager maintains excellent communication with internal and external customers keeping complex priorities in balance while providing exceptional customer service. The Project Manager is adept at problem-solving and focuses on the detail to ensure that the projects are on track.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met on a day-to-day basis, communicating schedule changes to ensure consistent team alignment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs and final deliveries
- Create and maintain communication plans, project dashboards, status reports, and timelines for multiple customers simultaneously
- Track project progress and communicate status to stakeholders and visibility partners
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise with respect to project delivery
- Build and foster internal relationships through effective communication and management of expectations
- Acts as a point of contact for our mid-sized to large-sized customers.
- Articulate do-able goals, requirements, and schedules with all stakeholders
- Work with education specialists for advanced content implementation as needed
- Demonstrate ability to understand company products and services
- Assist internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment
- Travel to customer sites as needed
This is a full-time position based in Bloomington, Indiana, with occasional travel required. As the Project Manager, you will contribute to our goal of maintaining our position as the premier K–12 professional development provider in North America. The best candidate will have K–12 educational experience and/or relevant program/project management experience. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation, need little supervision, and are committed to team success. Candidates must be self-motivated with an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are critical. Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy are required. Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.