Email Campaign Coordinator
**This position can be remote**
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
Email Campaign Coordinator:
The Email Campaign Coordinator manages the Marketing Department’s email deployment schedule to ensure effective, consistent, and coordinated delivery of messaging.
- Create and update email templates.
- Design, format, schedule, and deploy marketing emails, email newsletters, and operational emails across all brands.
- Monitor the status and progress of email projects to ensure schedules are accurate and campaigns are on target.
- Coordinate with program managers, content writers, and designers to deliver email projects and improve campaign results.
- Work with stakeholders to strategize new campaign initiatives. Generate ideas to portray concepts and promote products/services
- Design event evaluation emails.
- Set up and conduct email A/B tests to determine specific areas for possible improvement.
- Set up lists for webinars.
- Design and format marketing, operational, and newsletter emails as needed for the sales team and other internal ST departments as needed.
- Serve as the resource for Pardot email, form, and landing page needs.
- Create and design web forms and landing pages for lead generation.
- Create new templates for email marketing campaigns to support organizational goals.
- Create, edit, and design new operational pages, such as unsubscribe pages, opt-in forms, etc.
- Monitor email deployments and campaign analytics; advise marketing team and stakeholders on exceptions.
- Set up Pardot lists and landing pages for webinar recording follow-up emails.
- Create email storage and reporting protocols.
- Maintain current knowledge and advise marketing team on email best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of marketing principles and strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in both Windows and Mac
- Knowledge of Pardot preferred
- Superior communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and use project management software
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload while adhering to critical project timelines and quality standards in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, marketing or similar is preferred
- 3 years of equivalent work experience in lieu of education is acceptable
- Previous editing experience is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.