Customer Service - Fulfillment Specialist
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
The Fulfillment Specialist supports Solution Tree in two primary ways: 1) Fulfilling orders and registrations on a day-to-day basis, and 2) Fulfilling our warehouse shipping and receiving orders. This is a unique position that requires some office work (order processing, responding to customers) and some hands-on work in our warehouse.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Process orders for physical products, digital resources, and event registrations
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Pack, wrap, and arrange pallets for pick-up/drop-off. Assist our Event Logistics Specialists to coordinate and track shipments for our events and tradeshows.
- Pick and pack products as ordered by the customer into bins, boxes, and containers. Maintain an inventory list and assist with restocking products and supplies as needed.
- Other general duties as assigned, including order processing, returns, data collection, and analysis
Customer service experience, basic computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Zoom and Google docs), attention to detail, excellent written and spoken communication skills, and must be able to bend, stand, reach, pull, lift, and carry items in the warehouse.
Occasional light to heavy lifting
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.