Director of Educational Partnerships - Georgia/Florida
100% Remote/Work-From-Home & Candidates should reside in Georgia or Florida
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
The Director of Educational Partnerships (DEP) role is an outside sales position covering the territory of Georgia and Florida. The position requires the ability to develop and strategically execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds the revenue goals established around our core offerings of print and online resources, educator events, and onsite professional development.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Achievement of quarterly and annual contracted revenue sales goals.
- Expense management that complies with company guidelines and demonstrates fiscal responsibility and judgement.
- Product and market knowledge:
- Ability to present unique product offerings and comprehensive solutions to individuals and groups
- Utilization of competition knowledge to inform sales strategy
- Observing market trends and communicating to customers and colleagues
- Selling Skills:
- Solution Selling
- Account targeting and territory planning
- Developing and nurturing customer relationships with key decision makers including Superintendents, district administrators, and school Principals
- Timely information-sharing with sales management and internal partners
- Successful business meetings with decision makers in person, by phone, and via video conferencing
- Technologically proficient with Salesforce.com, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Collaboration Skills
- Organization Skills
- Persuasive Communication
- Technical Capacity
- Results Orientation
- Diagnostic Information Gathering
This is a field position that requires a home office based in the physical territory.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Director of Educational Partnerships must have excellent written, verbal, and auditory communication skills and ability. They must have a valid driver's license and be physically able to drive and travel. Light lifting will be required on occasion.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend work and travel may be required as job duties demand.
Overnight travel is required for this position. The amount of travel is directly related to meeting territory sales goals and will vary. The typical DEP will travel at least 50% of the time.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum five years of successful sales experience
- Two years K-12 sales experience required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.