This position will oversee our full-cycle recruiting process. This includes research, develop, and implementation of effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft hiring criteria
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role and industry
- Manages the job posting and advertisement processes to promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Develops a candidate pipeline that consists of internal and external candidates for future staffing needs
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates to move forward in the hiring process.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager during the offer process by identifying and recommending start dates along with other pertinent details of the employment offer.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential preferred.