Digital Customer Service Specialist
REMOTE, Work-From-Home Position
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
The Digital Customer Service Specialist interacts with customers via online message, phone, and email to ensure that the customer receives the support they need in a timely manner. This is a great position for anyone looking to gain a better understanding of how multiple departments operate to serve our customers.
Summary of essential job functions
- Respond to online customer inquiries in a timely manner via website chats.
- Communicate with multiple departments to find solutions to customer needs.
- Process orders for physical products, event registrations, and digital resources.
- Answer general incoming phone calls.
- Have a full understanding of the internal processes and be able to relate customer service questions and responses based on that information. i.e.-how to load an e-book, how to use an access code, how long until my order ships, etc.
- Other general office duties as assigned may include, but are not limited to order processing, returns and data collection, recording, and analysis.
Customer service experience, knowledge of various platforms or ability to quickly learn computer skills, attention to detail, excellent written and spoken communication skills. College degree preferred, but not required.
Occasional light to heavy lifting if needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.