Solution Tree thrives when our clients are successful at improving student learning, and we're looking for a growth-focused, results-driven Client Success Manager (CSM) to engage, enable, and grow Solution Tree’s Ed Tech solutions. In this role, you will serve as the primary advocate for school building and district level leadership, guiding them to accelerate the adoption and expansion of our technology-based professional learning platforms.
As CSM, you are responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of our clients. Through your partnership, clients will derive maximum value from their investments, leading to implementation success, retention, and renewal. This role is both strategic and tactical; You’ll need a high degree of intrinsic motivation to perform both growth and retention-oriented activities along with maintenance and delivery-oriented operations. Your input to help predict future client outcomes paired with past client experiences will be a crucial driver of retention revenues.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Drive successful adoption and onboarding to help clients realize the value of our research-based products and services
- Build strong relationships with clients and their staff at all levels by navigating complex, consensus-driven, decision-making environments
- Engage with clients to identify potential risks, working with clients to solve technical and motivational challenges during and after product implementation
- Proactively monitor and track usage, product consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues such as account churn
- Plan and conduct regularly scheduled account reviews with decision-makers to demonstrate product performance and ROI
- Contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals across your client base by systematically identifying and assessing renewal risks
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how the company can better serve our clients in the product road map for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with EdTech, Marketing and Sales colleagues to educate clients on upcoming product releases, new content, and success stories
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable service and follow up skills
- A high degree of organization skills
- Goal-oriented, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and independent worker
- Takes the initiative, intellectually curious, and a lifelong learner
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and application demonstration skills; ability to engage clients over the phone, virtual conference, email, and face-to-face
- Work independently and prioritize daily tasks effectively
- Interpret product usage reports and diagnose symptoms of underuse
- Navigate data and people to find answers
- Willingness to tolerate some ambiguity in a startup-like culture
Required Experience and Education
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management, Client Success, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quotas or KPIs in a SaaS environment
- Track record of leading conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Experience creating and maintaining productive client relationships
- Demonstration of successfully managing multiple accounts
- BS/BA degree
- Familiar with digital marketing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sales experience
- A Startup mindset
- Salesforce.com user
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Familiarity with the EdTech industry
- A student of CX
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This role is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Occasional travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.