Director of Educational Partnerships - Arkansas
This position is a remote position. Only candidates from Arkansas will be considered.
- Are you motivated to achieve goals?
- Do you have experience selling in the k-12 education space?
- Are you friendly and outgoing?
If you said yes to all three questions, then I want to hear from you! We are looking for a passionate person to tell our story and share our solutions.
This position works with a collaborative team of sales professionals to sell proven K-12 professional development programs and services. It's an exciting role as the position partners with educators and administrators to develop solutions that will support and enhance student success. The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus program, and a comprehensive benefits package. Please scroll down for more details.
The Director of Educational Partnerships (DEP) is an outside sales position covering the state of Arkansas. The position requires the ability to develop and strategically execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds the revenue goals established around our core offerings of print and online resources, educator events, and onsite professional development.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Achievement of monthly and annual contracted revenue sales goals.
Product and market knowledge:
- Ability to present unique product offerings and comprehensive solutions to individuals and groups
- Utilization of competition knowledge to inform sales strategy
- Observing market trends and communicating to customers and colleagues
- Expense management that complies with company guidelines and demonstrates fiscal responsibility and judgment.
- Solution Selling
- Account targeting and territory planning
- Developing and nurturing customer relationships with key decision-makers including Superintendents, district administrators, and school Principals
- Timely information-sharing with sales management and internal partners
- Successful business meetings with decision-makers in person, by phone, and via video conferencing
- Technologically proficient with Salesforce.com, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Collaboration Skills
- Organization Skills
- Persuasive Communication
- Technical Capacity
- Results Orientation
- Diagnostic Information Gathering
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Director of Educational Partnerships must have excellent written, verbal, and auditory communication skills and ability. They must have a valid driver's license and be physically able to drive and travel. Light lifting will be required on occasion.
This is a field position that requires a home office based in the physical territory.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work and travel may be required as job duties demand.
Overnight travel is required for this position. The amount of travel is directly related to meeting territory sales goals and will vary. The typical DEP will travel at least 50% of the time.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years of successful sales experience
- Two years of K-12 sales experience required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.