Professional Development Senior Account Manager
- Full Time
- Professional Development
- Mid Level
This position is 100% remote.
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
Professional Development Senior Account Manager:
The Senior Account Manager is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on ensuring a high-touch, high-quality professional development experience for our customers. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for creating contracts, collecting feedback, collaborating with field sales professionals, and maintaining excellent communication with internal and external customers. The Senior Account Manager will follow a systematic approach to match the appropriate education experts to deliver professional development to schools and districts across North America. He/she will spend time developing relationships via phone and email in order to coordinate logistics. The Senior Account Manager is adept at problem-solving and focuses on the detail to ensure that the sale is secured.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manages contracting and logistics for a portfolio of business valued at $2M-$3M
- Demonstrates ability to understand and convey company products and selling points
- Creates and/or reviews contracts that range between $25K - $2M
- Matches the appropriate education experts to deliver a high quality experience for the customer
- Coordinates implementation of mid-to-large sized contracts from the office being mindful of profitability
- Develops relationships with internal and external customers to drive business
- Collaborates closely with the field sales team, providing feedback and support to accelerate sales
- Works with internal education specialists for advanced implementation when needed
- Reviews documents to ensure that contract deliverables align with company products and services
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment.
- Possible travel to trade shows and/or Solution Tree events.
This is a full-time position based in Bloomington, Indiana, with occasional travel required. As the Senior Account Manager, you will contribute to our goal of maintaining our position as the premier K–12 professional development provider in North America. The best candidate will have K–12 educational experience and/or relevant office experience. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation, need little supervision, and are committed to team success. Candidates must be self-motivated with an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are critical. Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy are required. Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
Light lifting may be required on occasion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the customers we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and onboarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources team will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage of the recruiting process, including if this role will require the selected candidate to be vaccinated.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.