Director of Presenter Relations
- Bloomington, IN
- Full Time
- Solution Tree, Inc.
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
This is a remote position.
The Director of Presenter Relations leads the team at Solution Tree that is focused on presenter talent and development. This position is responsible for discovering and nurturing the best presenters in the industry so that Solution Tree exceeds the expectations of our customers. Top candidates for this position will develop strong positive relationships with presenters. Working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, the Director of Presenter Relations is comfortable in situations that may require difficult conversations and is instrumental in helping authors and presenters to be as successful as they can be within our organization. The Director of Presenter Relations is adept at making strategic decisions, problem-solving, and has an ability to focus on the big picture to continue and accelerate the growth of PD.
Summary of essential job functions
- Leads the Presenter Relations Team and maintains effective processes and systems
- Conducts regular team meetings to develop strategy and meet department objectives
- Monitors PD outcomes to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintains appropriate presenter capacity to satisfy demand and sales projections
- Maintains strong relationships with key authors and associates
- Acts as a point of contact for author stakeholders to ensure that agreements are executed with integrity
- Partners with author stakeholders to ensure the fidelity of their work
- Coaches the presenter relations team to build relationships with all presenters
- Oversees presenter training events
- Creates and monitors the department training budget
- Demonstrates ability to understand a wide range of presenter qualities and content acting as a department expert
- Ensures the presenter database is accurate and functional
- Handles customer service-related issues surrounding difficult dates
- Moderate travel to PD engagements, trade shows and events
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has the ability to handle sensitive information. Our company desires team members who have a customer service orientation, need little supervision, and are committed to team success. Candidates must have excellent verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities. Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy are required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.