Proposal & Grants Operations Support
Hybrid position; Must be willing to work from the Solution Tree home office two (2) days a week in Bloomington, IN
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
As a member of the sales department, the Proposal and Grants Operations Support role is responsible for supporting the sales team in tracking and pursuing educational funding opportunities as well as tracking the workflow of the team. The essential job functions of the Proposal and Grants Operations Support role will include tracking incoming proposal and RFP requests, supporting the timely submission of all RFPs, RFQs, proposals, and other documents, maintaining and updating the online library of proposals, and the corresponding duties that accompany these priorities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Support RFP responses for federal, state, large district, and foundation funding
- Maintain all proposal and RFP tracking, as well as updating a library of support resources used in responding to these opportunities
- Maintain active vendor registrations for all states and specific jurisdictions that require them
- Function as a member of a team completing similar projects; cross-training will occur, and applicant must be prepared to assist with most departmental tasks.
- Previous grant or proposal experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with organizing and coordinating a workflow including multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills
- Refined organizational skills
- Eye for detail
- The ability to work well under pressure with frequent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
This is a full-time position and will be expected to work full-time from the Solution Tree home office in Bloomington, Indiana at least two (2) days out of the week. Days and hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST). This is considered a hybrid full-time position. Travel (roughly 15% of the time) to quarterly meetings, annual retreat, and occasional events required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.