Sales Support Specialist
The primary goal of a Sales Support Specialist is to assist with administrative duties required for the execution of the sale through a multitude of internal processes. As an intigral part of the sales team, the Sales Support Specialist works closely with regional sales reps to provide information and support. The Sales Support team works interpedently with several departments throughout Solution Tree.
Provide support to the sales team in various ways. Including, but not limited to:
- Work within our CRM, Salesforce.com, to complete the process of ‘closing an opportunity’. This process requires multiple steps and great attention to detail.
- Work closely with other departments to execute the functions that require cross-departmental cooperation.
- Provide sales reps with status updates as needed on all sales opportunities (copies of invoices, etc.).
- Liaison for sales reps with all internal departments to ensure efficient processing of all requests.
- This may include direct written and verbal interaction with customers to secure documentation (purchase orders, multiple registration forms, etc.).
- Monitor sales support inbox communication.
- Extract relevant data from our various systems (SF.com, EventPro, Netsuite), as requested, to support sales strategies related to regional territory action plans.
- Communicate with a sales rep regarding the customer’s account receivable status.
- Assist with month-end reconciliation of all sales opportunities
- Knowledge of accounting processes with regard to invoicing, credit memos & customer payments.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from sales leadership including the creation of an assembly of materials for sales presentations and/or meetings.
- Supply the sales team with samples of new releases, including samples to customers as requested by the sales team.
- Participate in weekly sales support meetings, and bi-monthly sales team meetings in a collaborative way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with efficient time management
- Ability to work independently while being part of a larger team
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to help team members
- Ability to problem solve, and assist when something is outside of the usual process
- Quick to learn new software, programs, and processes
- Attention to detail and project focused
- Able to analyze and interpret data
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com, a plus
Apply for this position